Returns and Exchanges:
For all ready-to-wear pieces:
Before returning one of our pieces, we urge you to please understand that all of our products are handcrafted by traditional and skilled artisans across India. Because we use natural stones and pearls, each piece may vary slightly in color and texture. Each piece is celebrated for its inconsistencies, which we believe is what makes our products special and unique. We promise you that all of our products go through quality control before they are shipped out to you.
Refunds will be made only if the items are faulty, damaged or incorrect.
Exchanges: We do not offer exchanges for any of our pieces
In the unfortunate event that you receive a different or damaged item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receiving the items you purchased with a photo and we would be happy to assist with your return. They must, however, be returned: unworn, in the original packaging and the tag must not be tampered with. You will receive your refund the way you paid, which would be through PayPal.
Step by Step Process to making a return:
- Please email us at email@example.com within 3 days of when you receive the delivery of your item(s) with a photograph of the products and whether the item(s) are damaged or incorrect. (It is up to the discretion of the Tre Sorelle Team to decide whether it is approved for return)
- Once your return has been authorized, an address for return will be given (you are responsible for the return shipping cost)
- Please place all items in a padded envelope with its original packaging
- Once we receive the damaged or incorrect product, we will dispatch the correct one
- You will then receive a confirmation email regarding your new dispatch or refund
Please Note: we can only deal with returns once we receive them.
As we are a new, small business we cannot cover return shipping costs. Initial shipping costs are also non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of the initial shipping will be deducted from your refund. We cannot be held responsible for returns that do not reach us.
Please ensure you obtain a postage receipt from the Post Office with your tracking number – we are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages nor are we liable for any returns that we were not notified about first
Upon receiving your return, we will refund you via your original payment method within 7 working days.
For custom orders: these are not eligible for a return due to the personal customization of the piece for the client and are final sale, however should you have any concerns or questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please note we are not liable for any shipping or handling charges for returns or exchanges regardless of the circumstance. Clients are liable for all charges for shipping.